About the company
This opportunity is with a leading real estate investment management company which has demonstrated significant success over the past four decades. The company has acquired, developed and managed an extensive portfolio comprising hundreds of properties across multiple countries.
They are currently looking for a professional who has a sound knowledge of the real estate sector and dives into market opportunities, crafts and refines project financial plans, collaborates on feasibility studies, keeps tabs on laws and market trends, visits sites, creates detailed financial models with various scenarios, stress-tests variables, aids in strategy development and prepares presentations on market and investment strategies.
- Analyse different opportunities, develop pro forma of the deals and update it during the life cycle of project.
- Handling feasibility analysis of different opportunities after interacting with internal cross functional team.
- Provide feedback on new legislations, market supply-demand and historical underwritten parameters.
- Undertake site visits, understand catchment area, neighbourhood and draw comparable for the project.
- Development of detailed pro forma for various deals including sensitivities on various parameters.
- Scenario analysis of different strategies.
- Stress testing of variables and calculating impact on bottom-line of project.
- Assisting the team in formulation of strategy, financial assumptions and calculations of different ratios/parameters.
- Preparing decks on market / opportunity / investment strategy.
The candidate must:
- be a Postgraduate/an MBA.
- have 1-7 years of relevant experience in the real estate sector.
- have sound understanding of the real estate deal parameters.
- possess the ability to evaluate opportunities, underwrite transactions and validate all assumptions.
- have strong financial and analytical skills – should be proficient in excel modelling.
- have basic understanding of financial, legal & tax structuring.
- be a team player, quick learner and willing to travel to evaluate deals.
- be proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.