About the company
This opportunity is with one of the investor, manager and developer of industrial and logistics real estate. Since its inception stage, the company has set revolutionary standards to meet the increasing demand of industries and warehouses. The company currently has around 60 million square feet of parks being developed across India.
They are currently looking for an experienced professional to join their dynamic Asset Management team and playing a central role in maximizing asset profitability. The key responsibilities of this role would be to engage in acquisition, provide valuable input on investment assumptions, take charge of leasing decisions (post IC approval), guide development phases, and act as a crucial link between management and the development team. Provide key advisory insights, throughout the asset’s lifecycle. Drive the exit process, participate in negotiations and finalise SPAs.
- Update all deal level financial models on a quarterly basis with actual performance and look forward assumptions.
- Underwrite working assumptions for key business aspects such as building rents, lease terms and maintenance expenses etc.
- Prepare Annual Business Plan comprising of revenue and expense forecasts for management review and track the performance periodically for investors.
- Evaluate and present financial impact of key decisions regarding leasing, capex, financing scenarios, look forward returns etc.
- Engage with different departments (Investments, Development, Facility Management, Leasing) from the company to track and monitor progress of the activities to report impact of operational performance on deal level return.
- Analyse feasibility and assumptions for potential acquisitions and exit for investors and assist in related diligence workstreams.
- Prepare detailed quarterly portfolio reviews, management reports and monthly MIS.
- Prepare and process DCF analysis for capital calls.
- Engage with an external valuer to undertake annual valuation for all the funds.
- Work closely and coordinate with Fund Management team to address investor queries.
Educational Qualification and experience
- The candidate must hold either an MBA (Finance) degree or should be a CA.
- Real Estate Private Equity / Investment Banking background preferred.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Argus is preferred.
- Good report writing skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple stakeholders.