About the company
This opportunity is with one of the largest investor, manager and developer of industrial and logistics parks in India. The company has strong national presence with parks in all the major corridors in India. Since its inception stage, the company has set revolutionary standards to meet the increasing demand of industries and warehouses in the country.
Evaluate & Close Transactions
- Evaluate investment opportunities (green field, brown field, and rent yielding industrial and warehousing assets)
- Financial analysis and create detailed financial modelling for real estate investments
- Evaluate and analyse investment opportunities through coordination with internal/external teams for inputs and preparing analysis/recommendation notes/reports/presentations for management
- Responsible for financial analysis of instrument level cash flows and report writing.
- Assisting/coordinating the entire deal process including transaction structuring, due diligence, preparing IC memos, deal documentation, execution etc.
Market Research /Intelligence
- To internalise and enrich market intelligence of the Investments team in terms of city/location analysis, competitor activity, developments in policy and regulations, upcoming infrastructure projects etc.
- To do periodic market/competition survey in conjunction with relevant departments and present the data to the management.
- Network with IPCs, local brokers and or resources to get relevant market intelligence and track competition activities, for sourcing and maintaining a deal flow as per the strategic plan of the Investments department.
Internal Processes & Coordination
- Maintaining strong relationships with the departments such as legal, compliance, leasing, project asset management, projects and design, and the accounts team).
- Update and maintain database of investment opportunities under evaluation.
- Periodic internal reporting on performance of investments made and plan going forward.
- Working on improvement of internal processes by updating SOPs, use of technology etc.
- CA / CFA / MBA in Finance
- Expert in Excel, and good financial modelling
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Practical experience of creating financial model.
- Capturing analysis and recommendation on investment opportunities through notes, reports and presentations.
- Exposure in the domestic Real Estate Sector funds.
- Good organizing capabilities.
- Ability to liaise and build excellent rapport within the organization as well as with external consultants/brokers.