About the company
This opportunity is with one of the largest design and architecture companies in India, having a three decade long legacy in the industry. The company has executed master planned developments for several fortune 500 companies, catering to an array to an array of verticals within Architecture, Interior Design and Smart Building Solutions across domains like high density residential, corporate and commercial spaces, hospitality, industrial, retail and education.
They are currently looking for an experienced architect with expertise in designing large commercial high rise buildings.
Project Designing, Planning and Delivery
- Plan & execute small/medium/ Large projects to ensure that the implementation takes place as per schedule and in line with high quality standards required.
- Liaise with the clients to understand their requirements and ensure delivery of the design in-line with the requirements.
- Plan, in conjunction with Design Director/ Associate Design Directors, Senior Associate, resource allocation and management to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Maintain a detailed project plan with clear cut milestones and associated resources requirements for every project.
- Ensure that the project complies with all legal requirements and all other specified parameters
- Prepare and make project-related presentations to clients.
- Maintain an issues log and timely resolution (with the log for time taken to resolve issues) of the issues in an effective and comprehensive manner.
- Schedule & coordinate meetings, publish meeting agendas, capture and publish minutes of meeting to keep track of requirements, grievances and feedback.
Design Excellence / Standardization / Cost Control
- Understand, implement and follow relevant methodology, processes and standards to ensure that all project team members understand and follow them.
- Ensure invoices are raised on-time and outstanding’s are collected as per the terms agreed with the client.
Repeat Business from Existing Clients
- Pitch additional work to existing clients in order to increase repeat business.
Drawings, Designs & Documentation Quality
- Ensure working drawings adhere to industry standards.
- Review drawings made by team members to ensure they are of required quality and guide them where appropriate.
- Provide necessary inputs in the development & detailing of designs as and when required.
- Maintain project documentation as required (project report, evaluation document, GAP analysis if required etc.)
Client Engagement, Co-ordination and Site Supervision
- Coordinate with Clients, Directors, Design Leads, Team Members, Consultants, Municipal authorities to ensure provide project related data/information.
- Interacting with Service Consultants / Partners, Project Team, Design Team, Architect Team &Technical Staff for execution of project.
- Coordinate with the Site Supervisor to note the progress onsite.
- Check sample materials used to ensure they adhere to quality standards and comply with the design.
Liaison for Completion Certificates :-
- Liaison with certificate bodies to obtain required certificates for proper completion of project.
- Coordinate with architect and structural engineers.
Team Mentoring, Mentoring & advancement &People Development
- Ensure development needs of Team Members are identified and the needs are appropriately met through training/other means. Ensure development of the studio for adopting to new presentation techniques by use of new software adoption and implementation.
- Ensure successful completion of identified company-building initiatives on-time
Communication (External & Internal)
- Provide periodic updates to the client on the status of the project as per the milestones agreed.
- Interact regularly with team members involved in project to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Provide periodic updates on the status of various projects to the Management.
- B. Arch (recognised by council of architecture.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office