About the company
This opportunity is with a prestigious design consultancy, and a transformative force in workplace aesthetics and functionality company. With a track record of delivering over 200 successful projects over a period of three decades, the company has a strong footprint across major cities PAN India.
They are currently looking for an experienced professional, working in the capacity of a Senior Interior Designer – workplace, who will be a part of their design and built team, designing Corporate / Workplace Interior projects across India, working closely with the Design Head and the design team. The candidate will be responsible for developing design concepts for the corporate interior project and leading client presentations / pitches as well as design management and coordination for projects.
- You will provide pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility studies or specifying the requirements that the design must meet.
- Layout design as per client’s requirements and NBC guidelines.
- Preparing presentations and proposals.
- You will manage the development of design successfully from one phase to the next, without compromising the quality, budget or schedule.
- You will participate in project meetings and client presentations as needed.
- You will provide quality control and review design documentations and schedule project team deliverables.
- You will attend client work – sessions and design reviews as required.
- You will travel locally or out-station for assigned project presentation, coordination meetings and site visits as required.
- Detailed drawings with transition knowledge.
- Supporting site team with all the details and follow-up for a smooth work progress.
The candidate must possess:
- relevant experience of working on Corporate Interiors/ Workplace design projects.
- a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
- team playing nature with a positive attitude to go the extra mile.
- a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- an excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop.