About the company
This opportunity is with a leading global property consultancy. The company has about 500 offices across the globe and advises clients ranging from individual owners to developers, investors and corporate tenants. The company has a strong research and analytics team, offering a comprehensive range of real estate services across advisory, valuation and consulting, retail, hospitality, land and capital, facility management and project management.
They are currently looking for an experienced interior fit out professional to head the Mumbai region and be responsible for complete operations and growth of the said geography. This is a P&L responsibility and will involve handling complete operations, business development as well as client relationship management
- Ability to handle business strategy and P&L responsibilities.
- Business Development & Business Development Support for Project Management – Identify new business opportunities & presentations and preparation of scope of services & commercial proposals.
- Client Engagement – Client meetings for Project Review, Feedback and New Business Opportunities.
- Operational support to Project Management team – Operations Review, Periodic Checks on Risks and Compliances, Deliverables of the Scope of Services, Reports and Project Health
- Resource Management – Selection of Resources, Competency Mapping, retention and Resource Optimization.
- Process Review- Processes Implementation Review as per manuals and guidelines
- Financials – Should have good knowledge of Finance i.e. Cost Control, keeping Track of project
- Invoicing and receivables as per Revenue Projections.
- MIS – Analyse various MIS reports to give Strategic Inputs to Top Management Professional experience and personal skills profile.
Qualifications/education – Graduation / Post Graduation in Engineering or Architecture. Additional degree in Business Administration or Construction Management or Interior Design would be preferred.
Career Experience – 15-20 years hands on experience in end to end delivery/oversight of different kinds of Design & Build or EPC projects in the Project Management vertical in IPCs, Other Project Management firms or on a Client side handling a senior leadership role at least for 5 years.
Particular Aptitude/Skills – Exposure to Business Development, should have client base to generate leads, Market knowhow and familiarity with region, knowledge of Consultants and Contractors working across region, Leadership, good technical knowledge, Marketing & Networking skills, Problem-solving skills, Dynamic personality with strong ability to lead senior professionals, Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Operations Management across various regions including managing team sizes up to 20 persons
- Audits – Quality, Process & Safety
- Project Management
- Systems Setup – Integrated Management System, Quality Management System
- Trainings and Orientation Programs
- Business Development
- Key Client Account Management