About the company
This opportunity is with a leading Real Estate Development Management and Advisory Company. They are currently managing end-end development of 4 large greenfield residential projects in Mumbai and are expanding across the region. The successful incumbent will be responsible for leading construction at the company level, setting up best practices for quality and safety and construction methodologies.
- To be responsible for the overall construction of multiple residential and commercial projects.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the projects.
- Introduce construction benchmarks and standards.
- Plan and schedule project timelines: Plan construction of projects from conception to execution and ensure that construction commencement and completion within the budget/cost effective, monitor their progress efficiently, with high quality norms, construction techniques and within the timeline.
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Coordinates project related approvals, activities with the Government or other agencies as required.
- Management of existing clients and Liaison with external agencies, Govt. Officials, vendor development and management.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and provide direction and support to the project team.
- Manage the project budget and project resource allocation.
- Implement and manage the project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Responsible for the profitability of the projects to the company at large.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Hands on experience in civil execution work in Residential and Commercial development of multiple projects.
- Hands on experience in execution of mid – high rise buildings.
- In depth knowledge of Construction Methodology for buildings.
- Good at Project Management and its tools
- In depth knowledge of Estimation/BOQs (Bill of Quantities) and tender packages.
- Vendor and Contractor Management.
- Leadership Qualities
- Problem solving and decision making
- Good communication and interpersonal skill