About the company
This opportunity is with a dynamic design consultancy, specialising in workspace design. Ranked internationally as one of the top design giants in the world, this company stands out as a forward-thinking design consultancy, aiming to be the leading office design firms in Asia. With a rich portfolio establishing a presence across the world, they are known for having a culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative, progressive, honest, and quick-moving.
They are currently looking for a skilled interior designer, specialising in corporate interior design. The person will be a part of the company’s design studio; designing Corporate / Workplace Interior projects. Working closely with the design team, the professional will be responsible for developing design concepts for corporate interior projects and leading client presentations/pitches as well as design management and coordination for projects
- Strategizing design solutions to fit assigned programs and budgets.
- Working on multiple projects and provide pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility studies or specifying the requirements the design must meet.
- Closely working with the design team and manage the development of design successfully from one phase to the next, without compromising the quality, budget, or schedule.
- Leading and participating in project meetings and Client presentations as needed & working closely with the team for design management and coordinating with project stakeholders as needed.
- Providing quality control and reviewing design documentation and scheduling project team deliverables.
- Attending Client work-sessions and designing reviews as required.
- Travelling for assigned project presentations, coordination meetings and site visits as required.
- having relevant experience of working on Corporate Interiors/Workplace design projects & managing a team.
- having a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
- being a team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile.
- possessing multi-tasking ability, with time management and organisational skills.
- having a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- having excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop.
- subscribing to the company’s core values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.