About the company
This opportunity is with a prestigious and innovative real estate developer in India. They are renowned for their pioneering township concept and have received numerous awards for their exceptional design and architecture. Additionally, they have multiple luxury projects across South India. They are known for pioneering integrated communities and have developed 40 million square feet of space in major cities in India. The company has also expanded into the industrial and warehousing sectors.
- Develop and execute brand strategies, manage advertising campaigns, and ensure brand consistency.
- Design and execute marketing strategies which focus on each specific audience: including tenants, brokers, investors, and employees/potential employees.
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies to create impactful marketing materials
- Suggest promotions/events / other brand building activities and implement the same
- Manage the marketing of assigned projects, budget, ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
- Plan, coordinate and organize promotional activities, trade shows, experiential marketing etc, to promote specific projects in line with sales and marketing plans
- Media Planning, Budgeting and; Buying
- Organizing ATL and BTL activities to promote projects
- Keep a tab on and report competitor’s activities, Campaigns, Communications, and Pricing etc
- Managing, supervising, and executing day to day operations for the assigned projects
- Carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision, including coordinating, and implementing projects
- Real Estate experience is a must.
- The candidate must be an MBA.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- A sense of aesthetics and a focus for great copy and witty communication