About the company
This opportunity is with one of the investor, manager and developer of industrial and logistics real estate. Since its inception stage, the company has set revolutionary standards to meet the increasing demand of industries and warehouses. The company currently has around 60 million square feet of parks being developed across India.
They are currently looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a Manager/Senior Manager Operations and Talent Acquisition. The candidate will be responsible for facilitating hiring needs within the company, managing the end to end recruitment process and preparing Management Information System reports.
- Liaising with HODs to understand hiring need
- Preparing detailed JDs along with capturing must haves
- Appointing expert consultants and ensuring TAT as well as quality output
- Managing entire recruitment process till onboarding including negotiations, data analysis, stakeholder management etc
- Working on Recruitment Module – Darwin Box (HRIS)
- Preparing HR MIS – Scenario based workings, MIS reports (as per stakeholder requirements) etc.
- Periodic HR reports
- Data Analysis