About the company
This opportunity is with a leading global property consultancy. The company has about 500 offices across the globe and advises clients ranging from individual owners to developers, investors and corporate tenants. The company has a strong research and analytics team, offering a comprehensive range of real estate services across advisory, valuation and consulting, retail, hospitality, land and capital, facility management and project management.
They are currently looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for the complete operations and growth of the entire region, including business development, client relationship management, cost controlling, keeping a track of project invoicing, providing operational support to the project management team and overseeing resource management .
- Client Engagement – Client meetings for Project Review, Feedback and New Business Opportunities.
- Operational support to Project Management team – Operations Review, Periodic Checks on Risks and Compliances, Deliverables of the Scope of Services, Reports and Project Health.
- Resource Management – Selection of Resources, Competency Mapping and Resource Optimization
- Process Review- Processes Implementation Review as per ISO guidelines
- Financials – Should have good knowledge of Finance i.e., Cost Control, keeping Track of project Invoicing and receivables as per Revenue Projections
- Business Development & Business Development Support for Project Management – Assist Seniors in identifying new business opportunities & Presentations and Preparation of scope of services & commercial Proposals
- MIS – Analyse various MIS reports to give Strategic Inputs to Top Management
Qualifications/education – Graduation / Post Graduation in Engineering or Architecture
Career Experience – 15-20 years hands on experience in Interior Fit-out Projects (PMC & EPC assignments) of which at least 5 years in a leadership role. Preferred candidates from IPCs, PMCs, Design & Build Architectural firms.
Particular Aptitude/Skills – Leadership, good technical knowledge, Marketing & Networking skills, Problem-solving skills, Dynamic personality with strong ability to lead senior professionals, excellent communication skills.
- Operations Management across various regions
- Audits – Quality, Process & Safety
- Project Management
- Systems Setup – Integrated Management System, Quality Management System
- Trainings and Orientation Programs
- Business Development
- Key Client Account Management
- IT Proficiency – MS Office, MS Project, MS Powerpoint