About the company
This opportunity is with a global real estate development, investment, capital and property management company, headquartered in Singapore.The company currently manages private equity funds as well as multiple REITs and owns more than 80b USD worth of Real Estate in several key markets across the globe
This position will primarily be involved in the investment activities, including asset acquisitions, development projects as well as M&A within the India Commercial real estate team.
- Involve in developing strategies to pursue and evaluate acquisition opportunities within the Indian market.
- Pursuing potential investments – asset and company acquisitions in India.
- Structure and negotiate the closure of these investment deals.
- Drives growth of the real estate portfolio by building relationships and supporting the origination of new investments and business opportunities.
- Manage end-to-end investment transactions including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis including financial modelling, and deal negotiation and execution.
- Perform in-depth analyses on market, industry, competitor, business model and financial metrics.
- Conduct commercial and financial due diligence.
- Draft investment committee papers to present investment opportunities to the board and investment committee.
- Preparation of management reports and board materials for presentation to the board and investment committee.
- Monitor portfolio performance and provide regular reports to the investment committee.