About the company
This opportunity is with one of the investor, manager and developer of industrial and logistics real estate. Since its inception stage, the company has set revolutionary standards to meet the increasing demand of industries and warehouses. The company currently has around 60 million square feet of parks being developed across India.
They are currently looking for an experienced candidate to join their team in Mumbai as Vice President Contracts. The individual will be responsible for managing their projects PAN India – ensuring the order placements are in line with the project budgets, cost controlling, vendor and contract management, drafting, negotiating, executing and managing contracts/service agreements.
- Responsible to manage PAN India projects Procurement and Contracts.
- Provide leadership, management and professional expertise in procurement, supply and; sub contracts management including vendor management and contract management in line with project policies and budget.
- Identify strategic sourcing initiatives including pre and; post qualification of agencies / vendors
- To reduce spending and negotiations.
- Develop and implement procurement and contract strategy.
- Develop and maintain the vendor management system.
- Create strong performance metrics to monitor cost effectiveness of procurement and contract services.
- Ensure timely placement of contracts and delivery.
- Manage the formulation and finalisation of all system contracts as required in coordination with legal counsel and as per law.
- Ensure all contracts are as per best practices, in line with policies, procedures and government regulations.
- Identify and mitigate the company risk exposure through contract evaluation and negotiations.
- Ensure strong business controls in all procurement activities including cost management and cost tracking.
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentation of WO’s /Services Contracts in hard copy and also in system.
- Develop and upgrade requisitioning and payables processes for service contracts, long term agreements to establish standard process across projects.
- Manage team effectively.
- Basic – B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech – Civil Engineering.
- Professional – preferably MBA in Construction Management.
- In depth knowledge of contracts and; sub contracts management
- Good with Project Procurement Tools
- Vendor and contractor management
- Problem-solving and decision making ability
- Leadership qualities
- Proficient in English language – written and verbal