About the company
This opportunity is with a prestigious design consultancy, and a transformative force in workplace aesthetics and functionality company. With a track record of delivering over 200 successful projects over a period of three decades, the company has a strong footprint across major cities PAN India.
They are currently looking for an experienced corporate fit out professional with expert knowledge of Design & Build and General Contracting office interior projects. The person will be leading entire South region for the company and will be responsible for setting up best practices and standards for timely execution of the projects within cost and quality parameters.
- Provide strategic inputs and support to create annual business plan (ABP) for the OFC.
- Acquisition of OFC Orders as per the ABP.
- Successfully execute OFC orders meeting the Time, Cost and Quality targets while ensuring client satisfaction and generate revenues and profits as per ABP, through on-going monitoring, reviews and guidance support to the reporting teams.
- Resolve client escalations and any other conflicts proactively to ensure client satisfaction.
- Create Projects execution and client acquisition capability by recruiting and building the projects team and monitoring, mentoring / coaching them
- Build projects capability through creation and regular updating of systems, processes and reporting mechanisms.
- Benchmark for best project practices and metrics in the OFC market to adopt them for enhancing effectiveness and efficiencies. Also enhance efficiencies and quality through waste reduction and constant monitoring of process quality
- Build and enhance relationships with key clients and prospective clients’ key stakeholders
- Ensure integrity & time bound generation of MIS & support CEO, by providing inputs for the functional reviews